Friday, April 26, 2013

Mustache Lovers


There was some, to do on Facebook for a time and I thought it funny so I made an offering...
Bare with me on my observations ...

I am not sure about mustache lovers ... but I do know about mustache owners.

I know that mustache owners for the most part are dedicated milk lovers.

Yes, that is true--we love milk so much-- that is the reason we grew a mustache.

Who do you think created the popular advertisement...? "Got Milk".

Yes, it had to be a mustache owner.

You can only imagine when that commercial aired on television the mustache community went bonkers.
Every time we heard it, we discretely stuck our tongue out of our mouth, raising it to the residue of milk that rested there from our last swig.

There is also another little shared truth about mustache owners.

The secret is that no one will know if we are Grandpas or guys that have recently enjoyed a glass of ice-cold MILK:)


No comments:

Post a Comment