Friday, April 26, 2013

Made in the USA


You know… I have been a proponent, a fanatic, a nostalgic supporter of buy made in the USA for decades now.
Born in 1946, you might say, that I have seen the best of this wonderful land and its people.
But… I became excited the other day when I discovered Levi’s, yeah, our good ole denim Levi’s actually Made in the USA.
I went to the web site and about crapped my wallet.
$140.00 was an average price.
Now I am not cheap, but can’t afford much of that…
If this is a sign at what prices will be, to bring-it-back … then I believe our job base, of upward mobility and robust economy, is doomed to extinction.
What’s Lost is Lost, and never can return.
Labor Unions began causing the exodus, greed, and politicians playing the international game perpetuated it, and we the people bought into it.
Now folks we are stuck in the hardening results … the cement of a global economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment